2 days ago // 222,461 notes
Be what you are becoming, without clinging to what you might have been, what you might yet be. Never settle. Let’s leave definitiveness to the undecided; we don’t need it. Luce Irigaray, “When Our Lips Speak Together” (via bellemaddox)
2 days ago // 291 notes
That is the simple secret of happiness. Whatever you are doing, don’t let past move your mind; don’t let future disturb you. Because the past is no more, and the future is not yet. To live in the memories, to live in the imagination, is to live in the non-existential. And when you are living in the non-existential, you are missing that which is existential. Naturally you will be miserable, because you will miss your whole life. Osho (via psych-facts)
2 days ago // 1,946 notes
- Gerard after MCR: bright hair! Purple suit! Everything's cute! Yea. Futuristic stuff and alien!
- Frank after MCR: I'm gonna eat some children.
2 days ago // 4,433 notes
Starting my own fun. Put any number in my ask box and I will answer them!
- What is the weirdest thing you own
- Have you ever played with a Ouija Board
- Do you believe in ghosts/spirits
- Do you still trick-or-treat
- Have you ever had a black cat cross you, and…
2 days ago // 1,022 notes
nothing will ruin your 20’s more than thinking you should have your life together already. I need to write this on every wall of my room. (via thisyearsgirls)
2 days ago // 333,368 notes